Welcome to Ghasri Valley also known as Wied il-Gharsi, inlet down the hill from Zebbug. Wied il-Ghasri is a secluded bay with a tiny..
An artificial cave in an upper cliff on the Ras il-Wardija, the extreme south-west corner of the island, was cut in Phoenician times as a..
On the north coast of Gozo, just past Qbajjar Bay west of Marsalforn, the coast is characterised by a chequerboard of rock-cut saltpans..
This hill can be seen from much of Gozo, topped with a statue of the Risen Christ. This statue was placed here in the 1970s and sits..
This semaphore (sign) tower built by the British in 1848 on the hill of in-Nadur is 130 metres above sea level, its purpose was to pass..
Fort Chambray or Fort Chambrai (Maltese: Forti Xambrè) is a bastioned fort located in the precincts of Għajnsielem, on the island..
Ta’ Kola Windmill in ix-Xagħra, Gozo, is one of the few surviving windmills on the Maltese Islands dating back to the Knights’ Period...
The ix-Xlendi tower is the oldest free-standing coastal watchtower in Gozo. It was built during the reign of Grand Master Lascaris in..